Sunday 29 April 2012

Judge A Book By Its Cover #1

Judge A Book By Its Cover is a weekly feature I plan on posting every Sunday so as to show my love towards pretty covers and give some credit to the awesome cover artist, or publishers if I can't find specific information.
Don't count on me to post on new books every week though, because 1. we don't have weekly new books with lovely covers and 2. I'm too lazy to search for new books every week x)

So, to kick off this exciting new feature, I went to my goodreads to-read list and selected this one title which cover I instantly fell in love with.

Title: Born At Midnight
Author: C.C. Hunter
Series: Shadow Falls #1
Publisher: St. Martin's Griffin
Cover Design: Angela Goddard (love her YA designs!)

And yes, part of why it was on my must-read picks was because Midnight was in the title.
Aww.
Not to mention the purple and pink colour scheme and oh, the cover's just so perfect, right?








The other books in the series obviously followed the same design which is plain gorgeous.
And did I mention how the keywords in the title was the same as I what I used to use for my blog urls?
Midnight, Dawn, and I was so tempted with Dusk when Cheryl suggested it, once again.
But nah, no fun following the series :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? :)