Sunday 8 July 2012

Judge A Book By Its Cover #4

Judge A Book By Its Cover is a feature I would be posting every 8th and 22nd of each month about gorgeous covers I've seen and loved. Which would be every other week when I'm not posting Keeping An Eye, that is. So as to keep my blog alive in case I hadn't actually had time for reviews. I'm hoping it wouldn't come to that though!

For this week's Judge A Book By It's Cover, I'm treading on familiar ground and sharing the cover of the latest book of one of my favourite series: Soul Screamers.

Title: Before I Wake
Author: Rachel Vincent
Series: Soul Screamers #6
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Cover Design: Sadly, no idea

I've always thought the Soul Screamers' covers are attractive but this took the entire to a different stage.
It is really impressive to keep the covers of the series related yet not totally look-alikes like some of the books out there.
The latest three books of the series are my favourites so far, and I'm really looking forward to the last book, With All My Soul, which is set to be publish 1st April, 2013.
One thing deserving speculation though.
What colour would it be used for the last cover?
Red, Teal, Purple, Blue, Green and now Pink.
Yellow? xP


Rachel Vincent is one of my favourite author of all time and apart from the Soul Screamers series, she has written two other adult series which I adored as well.
Here's some other pretty covers of her work.


That's one from each series she'd written so far.
But really, Shifters is the best I've ever read.
Other than these, Rachel is working on a brand new YA project AND an adult project. Excitement to the max!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? :)