Sunday 6 May 2012

Judge A Book By Its Cover #2

It's Sunday again!~
Here's my second post of Judge A Book By Its Cover, and it's featuring the book which I'd saw on Netgalley few days back.
Yeah, the one which I just had to get it even though I was feeling guilty about not reviewing books fast enough already.
Ready to see what book got such appeal over me? ;)

Title: One Moment
Author: Kristina McBride
Publisher: EgmontUSA
Cover Design: Can't find any information on the web! :(

It took me a second glance to decide I really wanted this actually.
People who know me would know there's basically three main reasons why I pick up a book.
1. The blurb sucked me into their world.
2. It's part of a series I'm interested to follow.
3. The cover attracts me.







This would be the third case because when I first saw this book and read the blurb, I didn't really think I would request it as, it just didn't seem like my kind of book.
In the end, the cover still won me over.
I would say great job, whoever was the cover artist ;)


Since we're onto books I've found on Netgalley, why not show some other pretties I found there as well? :D



Now I feel like requesting more books, haiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts? :)